Social Work Graduate Student Employee
Job no: 492580
Work Type: Student employee
Categories: Student Services
ACU is affiliated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ. All applicants must be professing Christians and willing to support the Christian mission and purpose of Abilene Christian University while employed by the university.
|Title of Position
||Social Work Graduate Student Employee
|Hours per Week
||We are looking for a Social Work Master's Student (Part-time or 1st year student preferred) to work as a student employee in the ACU School of Social Work.
|Position Description/ Job Duties
||Social Work Graduate Social Work Student preferred.
The successful candidate will:
• Display strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Display neatness in appearance.
• Be disciplined, trustworthy, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
• Have the ability to work independently, efficiently and accurately.
• Have the ability to interact positively with faculty, staff, administrators, students and visitors.
• Be able to use computer programs commonly used in an office setting.
• Demonstrate professional phone etiquette.
• Office receptionist (answering phone and greeting people entering the office)
• Assist Recruiting and Advising Specialist as needed (typing, filing, special projects, shredding, etc.)
• Assist faculty members as needed (typing, making copies, computer projects, etc.)
• Assist students with basic requests (forms, directions, program information etc.)
• Stock office supplies/monitor inventory levels.
• Help to maintain professional appearance of office, classrooms and conference room.
• Make sure recycling bag/boxes are taken care of regularly
• Run errands for Recruiting and Advising Specialist and faculty members as needed
• Help keep the School of Social Work website and materials up-to-date
||10 hours a week: prefer at least 2 hour blocks of availability during the 8-5 business hours Monday-Friday. Some evening hours may be requested for special events.
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend