Office of the Provost, Student Employee
Job no: 492615
Work Type: Student employee
Categories: Student Services
ACU is affiliated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ. All applicants must be professing Christians and willing to support the Christian mission and purpose of Abilene Christian University while employed by the university.
|Title of Position
||Office of the Provost, Student Employee
||Office of the Provost
|Hours per Week
1. Must be a student attending Abilene Christian University
2. Customer service experience preferred
3. Familiarity with the use of fax, printing, copy, and scanning
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office software tools, E-Mail applications, and web browsers
1. Must handle highly confidential information with discretion and good judgment
2. Commitment to exceptional customer service
3. Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
4. Advanced problem solving capabilities
5. Ability to remain calm and joyful, especially during peak times
6. Flexibility and composure to balance multiple jobs and interruptions while meeting deadlines
7. Reliable, team player
8. Neat, professional appearance
C. Physical Demands
1. Must be able to lift 25-30 pounds
2. Must be able to sit for long periods of time
3. Must be able to deliver things to different offices around campus
4. Ability to, and willing to work in a high stress environment at times
|Position Description/ Job Duties
||Responsible to the Provost’s Office for providing exceptional customer service, maintaining confidential information, undertaking tasks including but not limited to: answering phones, data entry, special projects, filing, and assisting customers.
||Must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend