Provide high-quality instruction, direction and support for students in the online classroom environment.
1. Provide rich and timely feedback on student work, being both encouraging and constructively critical.
2. Facilitate a range of class sizes, up to 29 students.
3. Place students in groups on Canvas for assignments/discussions.
4. Provide timely and helpful answers to students’ inquiries regarding course material or academic matters.
5. Be available for virtual meetings with students one-on-one or in group settings and hold a minimum of two office hours per week.
6. Facilitate and grade all assignments in a timely manner (within 24-72 hours).
7. Enter final course grades after consultation with lead faculty and/or program director by CGPS deadline.
8. Alert lead faculty or Program Director to any student issues. This includes performance issues (e.g. failing grades, failing to turn in assignments, etc.) and policy violation issues (e.g. plagiarism).
9. Comply with all pertinent policies and procedures outlined in Abilene Christian University’s Handbook, Faculty Guidelines, and those specified by ACU’s College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
10. Provide feedback to program director for program and/or course improvement.
11. Participate in faculty meetings as able.
12. Attend/complete program and CGPS faculty training and provide credentialing/records updates as required.
13. Other duties, as assigned and directed by lead faculty and/or Program Director.