Administrative Student Employee
Job no: 492661
Work Type: Student employee
Categories: Student Services
ACU is affiliated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ. All applicants must be professing Christians and willing to support the Christian mission and purpose of Abilene Christian University while employed by the university.
|Title of Position
||Administrative Student Employee
||School of Nursing
|Hours per Week
||Up to 18 hours a week
||* Customer service experience preferred
* Familiarity with the use of fax, printing, copy, and scanning
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software tools, E-Mail applications, and web browsers
* Must handle highly confidential information with discretion and good judgment
* Commitment to exceptional customer service
* Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
* Advanced problem solving capabilities
* Ability to remain calm and joyful, especially during peak times
* Flexibility and composure to balance multiple jobs and interruptions while meeting deadlines
* Reliable, team player
* Neat, professional appearance
|Position Description/ Job Duties
||This position will directly be working with the School of Nursing Dean’s office focused mainly on clerical duties. Applicant should have working knowledge of Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Clerical duties for this position include filing, copying, scanning, and on campus document delivery, other special projects and event planning as needed. Student employee also will be assisting with building maintenance; classroom cleaning, stocking, etc. so need to be detail oriented and willing to do physically challenging tasks.
10-20 hours per week. Mon-Fri 8 to 12 & 1 to 5 - will work with class schedule
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend