EdTech Student Employee
Job no: 492667
Work Type: Student employee
Categories: Student Services
ACU is affiliated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ. All applicants must be professing Christians and willing to support the Christian mission and purpose of Abilene Christian University while employed by the university.
|Title of Position
||EdTech Student Employee
|Hours per Week
||Student employee will be responsible to the Director of Educational Technology for managing files, organizing materials, preparing media for distribution, and assisting in other duties as needed.
|Position Description/ Job Duties
• Excellent communicator with strong organization skills
• Willingness to work under the direction of a supervisor
• Knowledge and experience with Google Docs and Sheets, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Premiere, etc.), and other software
• Strong time-management skills are needed to handle the multiple tasks required
• Highly self-motivated. Successful candidate will work independently but under the guidance of the Director of Educational Technology
• Flexibility and composure to balance multiple jobs and interruptions while meeting deadlines
• Reliable, team player
• Neat, professional appearance
• High initiative, dependable, focused
• Strong communication skills
• Goal-oriented, high professionalism
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to learn software independently
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend