A. Responsible for recruiting students from assigned region or target audience and achieving enrollment goals in academic quality and diversity.
1. Analyze market data to help develop successful recruiting strategies to achieve enrollment goals within assigned territory or audience.
2. Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals for applicants, admits and confirmed students
3. Exercise judgement and financial responsibility in determining how the territory’s funds will be used in pursuit of students.
4. Maintain consistent personal communication with prospective students and parents.
5. Consistently achieve weekly contact and activity goals
6. Assist the Dean of Admissions with information regarding students’ admission to ACU.
7. Conduct affordability conversations with families after receiving their financial aid award letter.
8. Build personal relationships with key alumni, friends of ACU (youth ministers, high school counselors, etc.) as well as prospective students and their parents.
9. Collaborate with University Relations Managers (if applicable) to develop a network of contacts throughout your assigned region to help your recruiting efforts. These contacts include alumni, youth ministers, church leaders, Christian school counselors/administrators, Board of Trustees, and friends of ACU.
10. Establish contacts and partners throughout campus to learn about programs and promote the efforts of the Admissions Office.
B. Assist and/or coordinate special events on and off campus, including weekends when necessary, and as assigned by the Director.
1. Admitted Student Visit Days
2. Presidential Scholar Visit Days
3. Preview Days
4. New Student Orientations
1. Admissions/Financial Aid Workshops
2. School Visits
3. Church Visits
4. College Night Programs
5. Purple & White Recruiting Events
6. Recruiting Dinners
C. Responsible for providing support to the Enrollment Services Team. Support may include but not limited to: admissions/financial aid visits with prospective families, campus tours when needed, receiving inbound calls, and other duties as assigned by the Director.
1. Conducting campus tours as needed.
2. Working scheduled hours so to provide assistance to the Response Center and Welcome Center as needed.
3. Responsible for completing productivity reports, expense reports and administrative items in a timely manner.