A. Create and execute all marketing and promotional plans for the intercollegiate
1. Develop comprehensive marketing plans for all athletics programs -
primarily focused on increasing attendance and fan experience for
football and basketball.
2. Work with creative services to develop all advertising media for both
external and internal audiences.
3. Coordinate game day experience, including the preparation of game day
scripts to be used and followed by PA announcer and other game day
4. Ensure the promotion of athletics events increases visibility of ACU on the
campus and within the Abilene community.
5. Manage all available media trade for radio, billboard, and TV advertising.
6. Schedule workers for sound, video board, and marketing tables as
available at athletics events.
7. Manage the successful operation and growth of Rally Cats, ACU Athletics
8. Manage, Create and Coordinate a social media plan for department wide
and sport specific accounts. Work with creative services and media
relations to develop a social media calendar.
B. Work in conjunction with Abilene Christian Sports Properties to implement and
fulfill all corporate sponsorships.
1. Work with the General Manager to develop in-game features and
promotions that can sold to corporate sponsors.
2. Ensure that all corporate sponsor inventory items are fulfilled.
C. Create Season ticket marketing plan with detailed calendar and specific goals.
Assist with marketing Wildcat Club events, Hall of Fame and various sport
specific fundraising events.
D. Provide management of external staff, including external operations assistant(s),
undergraduate student interns, paid part-time student workers and student
1. Recruit, train and supervise all employees necessary to providing a high
quality game day experience.
2. Execute game summaries and evaluations after each event.
3. Provide contest reports, season reports, and annual report to Deputy
Director of Athletics
6. Assist in the successful completion of special athletics related events
(NCAA national and regional competitions, Southland Conference
tournaments, and outside events held in ACU Athletic venues).
E. Other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics, Deputy ADs or Senior staff
A. Supervise the External Operations Assistant(s).
B. Supervise all undergraduate student interns
C. Recruit and train all student event staff.
D. Prepare work schedules and assignments for student workers.