Lytle Center Administrative Coordinator
Apply now Job no: 492767
Work Type: Staff reduced full-time
Categories: Office Support, Staff
ACU is affiliated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ. All applicants must be professing Christians and willing to support the Christian mission and purpose of Abilene Christian University while employed by the university.
Title of Position Administrative Assistant, Lytle Center for Faith and Leadership
Posting Location Abilene, TX
Department Lytle Center for Faith and Leadership
Employee Class Nonexempt Reduced Full time
Manage the operations and logistics for the Lytle Center
1. Plan, facilitate, and organize Lytle Center events
2. Provide full administrative support to the Center Director
3. Manage Center budget and expenses
4. Recruit, hire, train, and supervisor Center student employees and fellows
1. Plan Center trips and events in Abilene and off-site locations.
2. Book travel for Center staff, students, and guests (using Concur travel system software)
3. Manage event budgets
4. Coordinate registration processes and details for large groups of people
5. Communicate with distinguished speakers on scheduling and accommodations
Assist in marketing, advertising, and public relations efforts for the Center and for Center events
1. Manage Center website, blog, and social media efforts
2. Create and/or coordinate advertising for Center courses, events, and experiences
3. Coordinate with College of Business and ACU marketing teams to highlight Center activities
Manage budgeting and expense reports for the Lytle Center
Reconcile all Center Director’s purchasing card statements and manage other budget detail, such as Banner (data system software) reports, journal entries, deposits, etc.
Process expense reports for the Center and Center staff
Be the front-line for the Lytle Center office space
Willing and able to provide exceptional, positive interactions with all Center constituents
Responsible for opening and closing the Center daily
Manage all Center communication: Answer phones, coordinate email and web-based communications
Greet and socialize with guests
Order supplies and materials
Manage Center office decorum
Professional Development Requirements Must be able to fully attend, work, and support annual Leadership Summit course (off-site for one full week) every January.
At least a high school diploma or equivalent (Undergraduate degree preferred)
1-3 years experience in administration, bookkeeping, event planning, receptionist or related fields
Ability to fully attend and work our weeklong out-of-State Leadership course in early January each year
“All Hands On Deck” mentality: “If it needs to be done, I’ll get it done” thinking
Hard work ethic and Initiative
Passion and desire to actively contribute to a spiritual formation centered environment
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Proficiency in word processing and related Office products (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
Proficiency with Concur travel system and Banner (preferred)
Content management experience for web design (preferred)
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time May 01, 2020
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend