A. Serve as office manager for the Registrar, First-Year Program and Academic
1. Greet visitors/callers, answer questions, and refer to appropriate campus
2. Manage office equipment and supplies.
3. Create and maintain office filing system.
4. Schedule appointments for appropriate staff members.
5. Supervise student employees.
B. Create and coordinate records, assessments and reports for the Registrar, the First-
Year Program and the Academic Development Center.
1. Oversee production of reports.
2. Audit course registration and assist in resolving errors.
3. Coordinate distribution and collection of assessment instruments.
C. Coordinate CORE and UNIV faculty assignment.
1. Make decisions regarding section and classroom assignment.
2. Enter CORE and UNIV classes in Banner.
3. Manage student entertainment fund expenses for CORE faculty.
D. Provide administrative assistance to the Registrar and the Director of the First-Year
Program and the Academic Development Center.
1. Manage the Director’s schedule, screen appointment requests and incoming
calls and coordinate meetings.
2. Prepare letters, documents, e-mails, and special reports.
3. Disseminate memos and reports.
4. Open incoming mail, distribute, and prioritize as needed.
5. Maintain the budget and financial records for the department.
6. Process monthly credit card reconciliations.
7. Receive scheduling requests for the Registrar’s Conference Room and manage
the calendar for use of that space.
E. Perform special projects.
1. Plan and coordinate conferences, retreats, and special events.
2. Audit budgets and expense reports
3. Prepare handbooks and other reports
4. Coordinate records for Phi Eta Sigma membership and assist with the annual
induction ceremony and monthly chapel meetings.
5. Attend and assist with Commencement ceremonies and rehearsals.
6. Perform other duties as needed or assigned.