A. Serve as the primary manager of the data and details related to the Spiritual Formation program.
1. Coordinate and manage all Chapel & Spiritual Formation Event (SFE) communication, application entries, approvals, and attendance;
2. Provide training and support for small group chapels and SFE sponsors/proctors;
3. Collaborate with Dean of Spiritual Formation to meet with students to discuss their progress or concerns regarding their spiritual formation event credits, special exemption request, and probation inquiries;
4. Compile attendance data, determine student status, and provide the same to Dean of Spiritual Formation at the end of every semester; and
5. Maintain all chapel records according to the established records management policy.
B. Assist camp directors in all aspects of camp production and management of student workers.
1. Assist with camper registration check-in and check-out during each summer camp session.
2. Supervise and manage year-round student worker and summer camp staff
3. Establish and maintain process for documenting camp financial records.
4. Coordinate and maintain camper database, along with established registration processes and procedures for annual camp sessions.
5. Coordinate and execute year-round camp communications in an efficient and timely manner.
C. Coordinate and maintain established registration processes and procedures for annual camp sessions.
1. Manage CircuiTree database and all web-related camp registration procedures.
2. Work with Camp Director to evaluate camp registration policies and procedures on an annual basis.
3. Train student workers, camp directors and leadership team members on CircuiTree database.
D. Coordinate and manage year-round camp systems in an efficient and timely manner.
1. Work with Camp Directors to establish schedule for year-round camp calendar, including online registration, camper communications, and marketing efforts.
2. Lead in annual update of marketing materials as well as paper and electronic camper/parent communication pieces.
3. Oversee general camp email, email@example.com
4. Manage the camp website and social media sites updating and editing content on as needed.
5. Supervise office and summer staff in the storage, organization, inventory and retrieval of camp property, including all major assets, supplies, and camp resources.
6. Establish and lead in adhering to a camp-specific Records Management Policy, storing and disposing of records annually.
|Professional Development Requirements
1. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Proven ability to meet deadlines on time with quality work.
3. Proven ability to welcome and familiarize guests with details to help them succeed.
4. Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally in writing, by phone, and in person.
5. Proven ability to learn, utilize and problem-solve for new technological applications.
6. Proven ability to work as a member of a team, with effective contributions, appropriate encouragement of team members, and a high value on shared goals.
B. Training Modules Required
1. CircuiTree – Camp registration platform
2. Telephone, Voicemail
3. Card reader use and troubleshooting (across campus)
ACU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, disability, genetic information, national or ethnic origin in employment opportunities, in keeping with applicable state and federal law.
ACU is committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment and protecting the university's financial and physical assets. Therefore, Abilene Christian University conducts background checks on all candidates for employment in security sensitive positions.